TissueStart™ 3D Bioprinter
TissueStart™ was specially designed for scientists who are just starting to work with biofabrication.
Our researchers and engineers brought together years of experience with 3D bioprinting to create the most cost-effective product on the market. At the same time, it is affordable and offers premium specs.
BEST VALUE FOR THE MONEY
TissueStart™ is the most cost-effective 3D bioprinter on the market. It offers the quality of a flagship 3D bioprinter for a fraction of the price.
PRECISE AND ROBUST
TissueStart™ is completely fixed and free from mechanical calibration procedures, resulting in high precision and reproducibility.
COMPACT AND SELF-CONTAINED
TissueStart™ has the smallest footprint on the market. It weighs only 3.6kg and does not require air compressors to operate.
EXCLUSIVE Mixtrusor™ SYSTEM
TissueStart™ offers an innovative system for combining multiple bioinks, allowing the fabrication of complex 3D tissues.
TissueStart™ is constructed with premium plexiglass for high resistance, long durability, and easy cleaning.
- Extruders: 2 piston extruders
- Compatible syringes: 3 mL and 5 mL
- Photocuring: 405nm (near-UV radiation, safe for cells)
- Constructed with premium plexiglass for high resistance, long durability, and easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 33x28x23 cm (13x11x9 in)
- Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs)
- Layer thickness: 100μm
- Resolution: 25μm
- Build volume: 12.5x8.0x8.0 cm (4.9x3.1x3.1 in) (x,y,z)
- Supported plates: Slides, Well Plates, and Petri Dishes
- Power Requirements: AC 110V/220V